Our world is faced with a health issue of tremendous scale and our hearts and prayers go our to everyone in each country that has been affected. As always our clients and team members health and safety are our utmost priority . To that end we are taking extra steps in our showrooms -factory and delivery trucks to make sure our products /clients and team members are safe .
At Best Mattress our mission statement for 90 years has always been to handcraft the finest mattresses using premium quality locally sourced raw materials. I want both our prospective and existing clients to rest assured that 100% of our components and raw materials are sourced here in the United States . I will outline below the steps we are taking to make sure our standards and commitment to you remain safe and secure.
- None of our team or family have travelled outside of the US in the past 30 days
- All factory, showroom staff, and delivery team members have been told to self monitor and under no circumstances report to work should ANY Flu like symptoms appear in them or family members
- Factory employees are told to wash hands thoroughly multiple times daily and after each transaction with inbound shipments and any interaction with clients
- Showroom guest areas will be wiped down with disinfectant cleaner several times daily
- Showroom locations will have fresh pillowcases for each guest to use when trying our pillows
- Showroom locations will have available a mattress protector cover for any guest who would like it to be placed on a mattress he or she is comfort testing.
- Delivery staff will wash hands or use hand sanitizer after each delivery
- Best Mattress staff will ask each new delivery household to inform us before delivery should anyone in the household become ill. We reserve the right to postpone / delay delivery to effected households